Friday, May 25, 2007

Water bridge

My friend, Siti Marina emailed me this photo. Thanks to her for sharing. I hope the original owner of this photo permit me to use it here for the sake of knowledge and appreciation.
Amazing! Truely amazing....look at what human brain can come out with! This should be appreciated by not forgeting the Creator of human brain. Guess where on earth this place is located? At the moment, we're living in a "shacky and wavy" world. I wish our earth is as peaceful as the place look like and as flow as the ferries' movement.

Regarding the above superb photo - at first, my friend says, "No..I don't think it's real!" As a matter of fact, it is real! The place is in Germany...for more detail please visit http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/waterbridge.asp


No comments: